1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric.
2. Removes rust; methods
include using fabric dipped in Cola, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts.
3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a
garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Cola, then rinse.
7. Descales a kettle (same
method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Cola over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; Cola distributors have been using this technique for decades.
10. Makes pennies shine;
soaking old pennies in Cola will remove the tarnish.
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container…takes a while but it does work.
13. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Cola, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
Google knows much about you check out and see.
14. Removes stains from
15. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Cola clears up rust.
16. You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Cola over it.
17. Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Cola, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
18. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
19. Cola and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
20. Strips paint off metal
furniture. Soak a towel in Cola and lay it on the paint surface.
Join Our Free Newsletter
Sociliaze with Us